It is time to tighten up your tummy and thighs with plastic surgery! Smartlipo is a procedure that can help you get rid of that bulging fat. You may also want to look into liposuction surgery as well. Research these plastic surgeries, along with many more, at www.PlasticSurgeryPortal.com today.
Laserlipolysis is a new-generation procedure which user a laser to dissolve or liquefy redundant body fat with heat. Laser-assisted liposculpture deals successfully with problem areas of high fibrous content, or delicate due to their extremely thin fat layer, which are very difficult to treat by traditional methods. It also achieves a skin retraction which may not happen through other procedures.
Advantages over traditional liposuction:
1. Smart Lipo offersminimal discomfort during the procedure, and a mild dull ache after local anaesthetic has worn off, as opposed to severe pain after liposuction.
2. Minimal downtime. In a study in Brazil most of the treated patients (nurses) returned to work the same day after their SmartLipo treatment.
3. Skin tightens around the area with laser lipolysis – there is no loose pocket of skin left hanging after the treatment as there is with liposuction.
4. There is little or no bleeding and bruising with Smart Lipo fat reduction.
5. Smart Lipo fat reduction is a much safer procedure than liposuction.
Another comparison of liposuction to Smartlipo:
Old Liposuction: usually under general anesthesia, loose skin remains where fat is sucked out, a 4-to 6-mm tube sucks out solid fat; lots of tissue trauma, scarring where tube enters body; stitches often required, resume work after a week, lipo on abdomen: $6,500
SmartLipo: always with local anesthesia, tightened skin from collagen production where lasers are used (visible after three to six months), 1-mm tube fitted with laser melts fat; little trauma, almost no scarring; no stitches needed, resume work after two days, laser lipo on abdomen: $5,000
ABC News has coverage as well. Doctors say the laser system is best suited for targeting small fat deposits in otherwise healthy people, and it is not a cure for obesity.
Wikipedia has information on liposuction Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty ("fat modeling"), liposculpture or suction lipectomy ("suction-assisted fat removal") is a cosmetic surgery operation which removes fat from many different sites on the human body. Areas affected can range from the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, to neck, backs of the arms and elsewhere. The fat is usually removed via a cannula (a hollow tube) and aspirator (a suction device).