Hobby space has coverage of the conference as well
Neil of Armadillo Aerospace mentioned:
- they are working on three launch license applications simultaneously
- They will use SuperMod (the Lunar Landing Challenge legacy vehicle) for the 4 currently contracted CRuSR flights and then probably retire it.
- Sold Pixel to NASA
- Developing Super-Quad, LOX-Methane, 48" tanks for NASA. (Project M has become Project Morpheus). Probably won't pursue this route further.
- Tube Vehicle - named STIG (I didn't catch the acronym definition)
-- built all with Armadillo technology
-- very capable vehicle -> high altitude, fully recoverable, etc., meets CRuSR requirements.
-- Showed OTRAG-like clusters of Tube Vehicles.
-- A cluster could reach 500 km.
-- 3 stages of clusters could reach orbit
- SOST (sub-orbital space transport)